Chartered FCIPD, Dip. Coaching, Cert. Nutrition
First of all, I know what it’s like to feel unhappy in the body you inhabit. I spent decades dieting and trying out virtually every new fad on the market. From Audrey Eyton’s F-Plan Diet (if you’re my age you’ll remember it), to the Atkins Diet, Dukan Diet, Fast Diet, GI Diet, the Sweet Poison Quit Plan, as well as several slimming groups and even celebrity offerings – yes, that’s you Cameron Diaz and Lisa Riley. I also voluntarily underwent hypnotherapy and neuro-linguistic programming.
And did they help? Well, for a while some of them did. Others certainly did not and the stomach pains, migraines and actual vomiting could have been totally avoided if I’d only realised what I know now that diets don’t work but healthy living does.
It was a disjointed journey getting to this point in my life but I’m so thrilled with the outcome. Having lost 3st to reach a very healthy weight and developed sustainable habits along the way, I feel at peace in my body and the mental torture of being unhappy with my weight and size has vanished. I eat healthily now without undue pressure, rigid rules or deprivation. Eating is the background to how I live life, not the forefront of every waking thought.
How did I get here? I drew on the learning from all my experiences and out of this emerged my unique 6-point ESCAPE plan which forms the basis of my 6-week Wellbeing and Weight Management Escape Programme. It serves me brilliantly every day and has enriched my life immensely.
WHAT QUALIFIES ME TO DELIVER A WELLBEING AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME?
- I truly understand what it’s like to feel miserable about my weight and I empathise with every single person out there who feels that way.
- I’ve enjoyed a professional 30-year international career to date specialising in the HR field of people development.
- I’m a Chartered Fellow (FCIPD) of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development – the highest qualification award.
- I’m a qualified, hugely experienced Coach and Trainer and have worked with individuals and groups over my entire career to successfully help them achieve their personal growth and transformation goals.
- I’m certified in Nutrition from St. Mary’s University London.
- For the past nine years I’ve presented a 2-hour, live weekly Lifestyle Show on local radio covering health, nutrition and wellbeing.
SO WHERE IS MY PASSION?
I’m passionate about helping people reach their goals and achieve even more than they feel they’re capable of. It provides me with the ultimate sense of fulfilment knowing I’ve made a positive difference to another person’s life.
SHARE MY WELLBEING AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT JOURNEY